THE HISTORY BEHIND GLOCK PISTOL'S
- Glock was founded in 1982 by Glock Ges m.b.H out of Deutsch-Wagram, Austria. Glock pistols quickly caught the attention of Austrian military and police personal and were picked up as the go to carry gun for Austrian armed forces.
WHO IS CURRENTLY USING GLOCK PISTOL'S?
- Glock handguns are now being used by 65 percent of law enforcement in America. They have also been picked up by the Navy Special Warfare Division aka the Navy Seals. These handguns have been put through reliability and durability testing to meet the mil-spec requirements.
GLOCK'S WARRANTY POLICY
- Each person who purchases a brand new Glock will receive a one year manufactures warranty directly through Glock. Sportsmen's Outpost Will be offering lifetime warranty's on certain Glocks listed on Gunbroker and Guns America. If you see a Glock on either of these two sites with a lifetime warranty, please note that we will replace or repair the pistol if anything goes wrong with the guns ability to function due to a defect in the products design or parts quality.
THE HISTORY BEHIND KIMBER PISTOL'S
- Kimber was founded in 1979 by Greg and Jack Warne in the town of Clack, Oregan. The company started small and did not dive into the handgun niche until late on in their existence. They are currently manufacturing pistols for target shooting, competition shooting, concealed carrying, and home defense.
WHO IS CURRENTLY USING KIMBER PISTOLS?
- Kimber is currently being used by the special forces division of the Marine Core, the SWAT teams, and the U.S.A shooting team. The build quality of these firearms has been very fulfilling to many gun enthusiasts from all over the world.
KIMBER'S WARRANTY POLICY
- All brand new Kimber handguns come with a 1-year warranty. This gives the original owner the right to get his or her firearm repaired free of charge if the item is defective in its design or build. If you purchase your Kimber from Sportsmen's Outpost and something with the gun goes wrong we will deal with Kimber directly, as long as it's within a year of the original purchase date.
THE HISTORY BEHIND COLT PISTOL'S
- When Sam began his career in 1835, he worked at a plant with his uncle in Paterson new jersey. He was not making enough money, so he decided to move on and work with units of the US Dragon forces and Texas Rangers, which resulted in "the walker." This revolver was Colt's first major success and from there on out his company continued to succeed even after he passed away. This success was proved by the 2.5 million Colt handguns that were produced during the 19th century for commercial and government purposes. Colt is now manufacturing everything from the semi-automatic pocket pistol up to full-size competition style 1911's.
WHO IS CURRENTLY USING COLT PISTOLS?
- Colt's are being used for just about every shooting application. You can find a pistol designed for competition shooting, target shooting, concealed carrying, and home defense. Build material also differentiates among the different models, which means you can find a pistol that is constructed out of light-weight aluminum for carrying purposes or a classic all steel 1911, which would have some extra weight and keep the overall recoil of the gun down for a more pleasant time at the range.
COLT'S WARRANTY POLICY
- Colt is acknowledging the implied Magnuson-Mos Act obligations, which means they will warranty their firearms as long as the pistol is purchased brand new and it's the original owner who is experiencing the defects in craftsmanship or workmanship. This warranty will be good for one year starting from the date the Colt is purchased. If you purchase your Colt brand new from Sportsmen's Outpost we will deal with the manufacturers' warranty within the year if something did end up going wrong with your pistol.
THE HISTORY BEHIND SMITH AND WESSON PISTOL'S
- Smith and Wesson was founded in 1852 by two men who go by the name of Horace Smith and Daniel B. Wesson. These two gentlemen created a company that has been leading the firearm's industry in innovation and design for decades. Smith and Wesson became well respected over the years for their hi quality and reasonably priced line of polymer framed and 1911 pistols.
WHO IS CURRENTLY USING SMITH AND WESSON PISTOLS?
- Smith and Wesson handguns are popular for Law Enforcement and Civilian applications all across America. Smith has built up a strong relationship with the American firearms industry, which is why they can be found as a side arm on many police officers and are some of the best selling handguns inside Sportsmen's Outpost.
SMITH AND WESSON'S WARRANTY POLICY
- The Smith and Wesson lifetime warranty guarantees that every firearm manufactured by Smith and Wesson will be free on any problems in workmanship craftsmanship. This warranty applies to all new and used firearms that are made by Smith and Wesson, whether you are the original owner or not. If you buy your Smith and Wesson pistol from Sportsmen's Outpost we will deal with Smith directly for anything warranty related.
THE HISTORY BEHIND RUGER PISTOL'S
- Sturm, Ruger&Co opened their doors in 1949 with a 50,000 dollar investment. By 1990 Ruger was a well-respected company trading on the New York Stock Exchange. Ruger is currently producing millions of pistols each year for all the popular shooting applications in the firearms industry.
WHO USES RUGER PISTOLS?
- Ruger pistols are used by target shooters, home defenders, and concealed carriers. Ruger is currently producing steel framed 1911's, aluminum framed 1911's, polymer framed pistols, and pocket pistols. Ruger offers such a massive variety of handguns so each person can find a pistol that can fit their specific style and budget.
RUGER'S WARRANTY POLICY
- Ruger does acknowledge the implied Magnuson-Mos Act obligations, which means they will warranty their firearms as long as the pistol is purchased brand new and it's the original owner who is experiencing the defects in craftsmanship or workmanship. This warranty will be good for one year starting from the date the Ruger is purchased. If you purchase your Ruger brand new from Sportsmen's Outpost we will deal with the manufacturers' warranty within the year if something did end up going wrong with your pistol.
THE HISTORY BEHIND BROWNING PISTOL'S
- Browning is located in Morgan, Utah, and manufacturers American made pistols. John Browning founded this company in 1878 to produce sporting style firearms. This vision soon became a success. John is now known as one the world's best firearms inventors and the innovative designs John created have been manufactured under licenses by other companies like Winchester, Colt, Remington, and FNH.
WHO USES BROWNING PISTOLS?
- Browning is currently being used by target shooters, concealed carriers, and home defenders. Browning offers 1911's in .380acp, .22lr, and 9mm. They also have an excellent line of target pistols called the browning buck marks, which are chambered in .22lr. The reputation Browning has built up over the years is the reason why so many shooters will not buy a pistol from any other manufacturer.
BROWNINGS WARRANTY POLICY.
- Browning is obligated to give the original owner a one-year warranty. This applies to any firearm purchased brand new with mechanical issues or design problems. Browning also offers a repair service for any firearms that does not qualify for the warranty. If the Browning pistol you purchased was bought through Sportsmen's Outpost we will take care of the warranty or send the firearm back for repair.
THE HISTORY BEING SIG SAUER PISTOL'S
- In 1853 3 men opened up a wagon factory in Switzerland and seven years later earned the title as one of the world's most renowned firearms manufacturers. Switzerland's federal ministry of defense actually sparked Swiss Wagon Factory's first build, by challenging them to design a combat rifle that could be used by the Swiss Army. The rifle was called "Prelaz-Bumand" and was the reason the company had 30,000 orders to fill. During this time of massive success, Swiss Industrial Company changed their name to Sig and revolutionized the firearms industry.
WHO USES SIG SAUER PISTOLS?
- Sig Sauer handguns are very popular for civilian and law enforcement use. Sig has a training academy in New Hampshire where they teach law enforcement and military personnel how to use a firearm in combat situations, which means the everyday concealed carrier is purchasing a handgun that is trusted by our soldiers and police officers worldwide.
SIG SAUERS WARRANTY POLICY
- Sig has a lifetime guarantee on their pistols as long as the firearm is completely original. If any problems are occurring with the pistol and these issues are not user related Sig will take care of it. If you buy your Sig Sauer from Sportsmen's Outpost, we will deal with Sig directly for anything warranty related.
THE HISTORY BEHIND SPRINGFIELD ARMORY PISTOL'S
- The original Springfield Armory was located in Springfield Massachusetts from 1777-1968. Many of the firearms produced in this time frame were military style rifles and m1911 pistols. Due to cost cutting during the Vietnam war, the Department Of Defense closed Springfield Armory. In 1974, the Springfield Armory name was licensed to Robert Reese, to form Springfield Armory, Inc. Springfield Armory Inc has no ties with the original Springfield Armory, but they do produce rifles and 1911 pistols that replicate the original firearms. They have also come out with a line of striker fired polymer framed pistols call the "XD."
WHO USES SPRINGFIELD ARMORY PISTOLS?
- Springfield Armory pistols are popular for a variety of shooting applications. Self-defenders, home defenders, target shooters, competition shooters, and collectors can find a handgun that fits their personal preferences. Whether this is a polymer framed striker fired pistol or a steel framed 1911, Springfield will certainly have something that will meet and in most cases exceed your expectations.
SPRINGFIELD ARMORY'S WARRANTY POLICY
- Springfield offers the original buyer a lifetime warranty, which guarantees the product will be free of factory defects in craftsmanship or workmanship. If you buy your Springfield Armory from Sportsmen's Outpost, we will deal with Springfield directly for anything warranty related.